How much do the top 10 neurosurgeons make?
What Is The Average Neurosurgeon Salary? The average neurosurgeon salary is $269,825 per year, or $129.72 per hour, in the United States. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $156,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $465,000.
Who Is Highest Paid doctor?
Top 19 highest-paying doctor jobs
- Surgeon. …
- Dermatologist. …
- Orthopedist. …
- Urologist. …
- Neurologist. National average salary: $237,309 per year. …
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $259,163 per year. …
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $328,526 per year. …
- Cardiology physician. National average salary: $345,754 per year.
Do neurosurgeons make millions?
Do neurosurgeons make millions? In 2017, for example, 15 doctors at Rutgers University in New Jersey earned more than $1 million, with the highest paid doctor, a neurosurgeon, earning $2.9 million.
What is the highest paid surgeon?
The highest-paid physician specialties
Specialists in plastic surgery earned the highest physician salary in 2020 — an average of $526,000. Orthopedics/orthopedic surgery is the next-highest specialty ($511,000 annually), followed by cardiology at $459,000 annually.
Who is the highest paid neurosurgeon?
Highest paying medical specialties in 2019
How much does a brain surgeon make a week?
How much does a Brain Surgeon make? While ZipRecruiter is seeing weekly wages as high as $7,692 and as low as $394, the majority of Brain Surgeon wages currently range between $683 (25th percentile) to $5,702 (75th percentile) across the United States.
Who are the lowest paid doctors?
The 10 Lowest-Paid Specialties
- Pediatrics $221,000 (down 5%)
- Family Medicine $236,000 (up 1%)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine $237,000 (up 2%)
- Diabetes & Endocrinology $245,000 (up 4%)
- Infectious Disease $245,000 (steady)
- Internal Medicine $248,000 (down 1%)
- Allergy & Immunology $274,000 (down 9%)
What is the easiest doctor to become?
Least Competitive Medical Specialties
- Family Medicine. Average Step 1 Score: 215.5. …
- Psychiatry. Average Step 1 Score: 222.8. …
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Average Step 1 Score: 224.2. …
- Pediatrics. Average Step 1 Score: 225.4. …
- Pathology. Average Step 1 Score: 225.6. …
- Internal Medicine (Categorical)
Who are the smartest doctors?
The Smartest Doctor in the World
- Berci Mesko, M.D.
- Pieter Kubben, M.D.
- Peter Diamantis, M.D.
- Cameron Powell, M.D.
- Iltifat Husain, M.D.
- Sumer Sethi, M.D.
- Daniel Kraft, M.D.
- Kevin Pho, M.D.